A Multiservice Access Router that delivers the high-packet throughput required for IP Telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. This performance-enhanced routing platform delivers wire-speed WAN throughput, even with advanced services like VQM, QoS, NAT, Firewall, and VPN-enabled.
Cosmetics: 9/10 Poor
- See Photos
- Part of the faceplate is cracked
- Dents and deep scuffs on the top/front chamfer
- Scratches on top of unit
- In the interest of full-disclosure, we’ve had to replace a few screws on this unit… Some screws on this unit were stripped and replaced, the replacement screws have a different finish but are functionally identical to the factory screws.
- Router + Rack Ears
- Power cable, DBU slot cover, CF card and console cable not included
The Adtran NetVanta 1335 is a powerful router that delivers PoE and internet access. The 1335 is exactly what you need to power your IP phones and devices and for corporate connectivity. The NetVanta 1335 has 24 ports (10/100 Ethernet), plus two Gigabit SFP/1000Base-T ports for high speed uplink or stacking. The 1700525E2 unit also has features such as VQM (Voice Quality Monitoring), QoS (Quality of Service), NAT, recognizable CLI (Command Line Interface), and a web based GUI (Graphic User Interface). Another major feature of the Adtran 1335 router is the IPSec VPN, or Virtual Private Network, which allows for secure corporate connectivity across the internet.
- 24 Ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet / SFP Uplinks
- CompactFlash Slot
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- VQM, QoS, NAT, Firewall